Please note that we are not responsible for accomodating for any additional modifications or adjustments that you have made to your Unreal Tournament game. We will not cooperate for the sake of, nor answer to an issue that is caused by the usage of other packages and modifications to Unreal Tournament, including but not limited to changes in default texture packs, changes in default package versions, modified forms of dependencies, et cetera. Additionally, if an unauthorized version of Zenith is produced we will refuse to accomodate for adjustments in errors that occur as a result of such changes. Zenith 1.1.X has been tested thoroughly using a clean environment without any additional modifications on various configurations.
If you're stuck on a certain level, visit the Xoleras.com for guides, video walkthroughs and more!
If you've encountered a critical bug or something that may interfere with the player's progression, you can also visit our website at the link above and report a bug. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , post on the Zenith comment page or FXGaming forum, or post on the Zenith ModDB page.
You may relay messages through e-mail:
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engine.AttachDecal Critical Error
- This usually means that you are attempting to run Zenith using an older version of Unreal Tournament. Please install the version 436 patch of Unreal Tournament to run Zenith properly.
- Cannot load Save\..._.usa\
- Something may be wrong with your configurations. Check your UnrealTournament.ini under [Core.System] and ensure that SavePath=..\Save
- In less common instances reinstalling and wiping the save configurations may fix this issue.
- PlayerProperties or configurations won't save.
- If your player properties are inadvertently altered or you cannot trade for money, you may want to delete your System\Zenith.ini. This usually happens when the INI is manually altered or under rare conditions, configurations aren't saved properly. If the feature is available, you may also reset your configuration settings on the Zenith game menu.
- An object is invisible
- This usually happens when you do not have a package that is dynamically loaded into the game. Be sure you did not delete any packages or replace them with different versions that do not come with Zenith.